The immune system is critically involved in disease.
Precision biomarkers for the immune system should lead to vastly better patient outcomes.
“one life, one test” is our vision.
• 40 years of developing and commercializing RNA virus tests
• Former Founder-CEO of 2 biotech companies
• Commercialization of 3 FDA-approved viral RNA screening and confirmation tests
• Partnership with Otsuka Pharmaceuticals for commercialization of 2 RNA tests
• Inventor of 22 patents
• PhD in Microbiology and Immunology, 1979, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
• 10 years of business development
• Hands-on experience in applying AI to process automation
• MBA, 2014, INSEAD, Fontainebleau
• 30 years of running certified laboratories
• Deep experience in supply chain operations
• Honorable Discharge, 1982, US Navy
• Chief Medical Officer at Cerecor, Inc.
• Former Partner at Apple Tree Partners
• Board Director at Arena Pharmaceuticals
• Board Director at the Reagan-Udall Foundation, which advises the FDA
• MD, 1979, University of Saskatchewan, Saskatoon